Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CAD Project

I have nearly finished with the 3-D CAD representation of my house (finished basement and two levels, only one more floor to go). Took precise measurements with a LASER measuring device (how cool is that)!

The program I got (which took a massive 6 gigabytes of disk space) has a "walk through" feature that shows what everything inside the house will look like. It also lets me print a paper version of my house (using cardstock and paste). I'm really jazzed about the possibilities! This is fun!

On another note, last week, one of my friends told me that she was going to have to leave Denver. Yesterday, she sent me a letter telling me that she isn't going to leave after all. (Last-minute change in plans; not necessarily a good thing short term, but probably best for the long term). I'm very happy for that. She's a blessing to me.

No comments: