Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Riding the tide

Day 50.

Conversations that last through the night.
Dreams, confessions, mistakes, obsessions.
Risking more than we have ever risked before.

Breaking through the walls, brick by brick.
How deep can we go? How close can we get?
Stepping into the void, onward to uncertainty.

Hoping for the best, bracing for the worst.
(Can I trust you more than I trust myself?)
I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want me to get hurt.

Please don't terminate this connection.
Please don't terminate this connection.

Nobody makes me feel the way that you do.
Nobody makes me think as much as you do.
There is nobody else like you.

Two people lost in the ocean.
Holding on to nothing but each other.
(Shhhh. Don't let go. I am here.)

Is this love, or is it need?

No comments: