Thursday, December 13, 2007

Waking up from emotional coma

Day 258.

Sorry for the silence - - I am ready to begin writing again.

Those that have been with me since Day 1 will notice that the name of this journal has been changed. The old name just didn't fit anymore, for a number of reasons. I'll keep the address the same, though. (The number 360 was always intended to have a double meaning: there are 360 degrees in a circle, and I'll leave it at that).

Things have changed a lot over the last couple of months, but the theme of re-birth and transformation still remains strong. I was so frozen - so lost - for so long. Now that I am alive again, I swear that I will never go back to my old ways. I'd rather take the risk of feeling real, gut-wrenching pain than to live in an icy stronghold, safe from harm, but unable to connect with others. For the first time in a long time, I can see with true eyes again. I want to drink each day like nectar. I want to experience life to the fullest. This might seem obvious to others, but it's new to me (hence this journal).

Welcome again, friends. Welcome back to my journey.
And thanks for being part of it with me.

No comments: