Monday, October 27, 2008

Klingon Kindred

Three new friends:
Todd the Barbarian (Nosferatu)
John: the man, the legend, the bartender.
Gunny: fierce friend, deadly foe

All the girls in their bustiers.
And the tails, and claws, and the kitten ears.
And vampire girls with blood-drenched teeth.
Oh my, oh wow, oh dear.

But none of the sweet things could compare.
With the long-legged beauty called Sweet-Pea.
Lips like candy, eyes like fire.
She's dangerous - she's deadly.

Little red lighter?
I'll keep it close to my heart!
(Glad I was single, I think I'm in love!)
And a voice like you wouldn't believe.

And then, to top it all off, my son, my own son
WON the Bat'leth championship battle.

I spent some money to help out a good cause.
I was able to spend time with good friends.
What an awesome weekend!

No comments: